0 212 571 12 26
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Erhan Özel - eniyihekim.com

IDEM Internal Medicine and Check-Up Center

Since 1990, we have been working as internal medicine from A to Z we serve our patients.

80% of our patients problems are solved by our, the remaining 20% are directed to the relevant branch.

We provide consulting services to our patients 24 hours a day.

Except internal problems determination of our patients, in branches are directing our highly experienced and successful colleagues.

Our new mission is "Private Family Practice Consultancy". When received by us of any medical problem is to solve accurately and quickly.

No images found.

IDEM Internal Medicine and Check-Up Center:

Internal Diseases Specialist Dr. Erhan Özel,

Dietitian Öznur Akdikmen